Sunday, May 15, 2011

New colors, new policy, new products

I have 15 new colors of gel polish! This is an addition to the 30 colors already available. I have Shellac, Gelish, and GP Cacee lines available. These are great for those of you tired of wasting your money on polish that just doesn't last on your fingers. The gel polish will last 2-3 weeks depending on your level of activity.

Also, Clarisonic Opal is now available. This is a great way to get serums and eye products deeper into the skin for better results. The Opal also helps stimulate the skin and increase circulation around the eye area.

*** I am sad to say that due to an increasing number of individuals not showing up and not contacting me to cancel their appointments, I am forced to REQUIRE a credit card deposit on all services for NEW CLIENTS. I understand that circumstances sometimes create a situation where one is unable to keep an appointment; however, too many have failed to notify me BEFORE their appointment and I end up wasting my time. This is inconsiderate and prohibits others from booking appointments. Hopefully, those of you that are serious about coming in for your scheduled appointment time, will not think of this policy as an inconvenience, but more of a good faith gesture that you will be there at the scheduled time. Thank you for your understanding.****

-Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment