Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Announcements

I recently attended training in Las Vegas, NV, and I was fortunate to bring home some amazing goodies! I brought back a heavy duty facial steamer. It more than gets the job done. I also got a BT Analyzer, which allows me to measure the hydration levels in your skin, so that I can better prescribe products to suit your skin's needs. Now available are: Kiss Me mascara by Blinc, glitter body art, glitter eyeliner applications, and glitter eyeliner for at home use soon to follow, new LED gel lamp, 9 new Gelish colors, a dozen new nail candies for imbedding, and The entire Clean Start line by Dermalogica!

Kiss Me mascara by Blinc is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It is a water based mascara that acts like a waterproof one. It does not smear or smudge, and you can say good-bye to those raccoon eyes! It comes off with warm water and gently roll between your fingers and voila! Off it comes in little tubes. I have also found that this mascara will hold the curl that you spend all morning trying to get perfect. Since this mascara is a water based it is safe to use with your eyelash extensions.

Keep cool and have a safe fun summer!
-Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment