Friday, May 17, 2013

5 Elements Salon

I know it has been awhile since my last post, but I have been busy. Really busy. June 1st, I will be opening my second salon called, 5 Elements, and I will have a new manicurist, Jenn, available to help service your nail care needs. I will also have a hairstylist, Sharon Chang, from Silver Koi, there to take care of all your hair needs as well. I am excited to bring my trusted co-workers together to offer you an amazing salon experience, with the services that you have come to trust, and expect from me. My co-workers are at their pinnacle of their profession and will provide you with great service and care. As my book has been pretty full lately, I hope that you will call Jenn at 5 Elements Salon, starting June 1st with your nail needs, as I am unable to accommodate new clients immediately. My schedule has been running 2 weeks out, and Jenn may be available for walk-ins. I will keep you posted as the salon gets closer to opening! See you soon, -Kym 505-232-9092

No comments:

Post a Comment