Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ringing in the New Year....

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday! I know that I have been swamped for the holidays, and I am finally getting caught up. Just to keep you posted to some of the new things I have at the shop. I am actively applying for my permanent cosmetics license, and hope to be able to offer these services to you by the end of the month, depending on the State Board approval process. I am very excited to offer these services to you, because I know I can give you incredible results. I have had the pleasure to train with the best in the nation for permanent make-up, Susan Church, from California. She has over 25 years of experience and teaching of permanent make-up. She is one of the founders for the Society of Permanent Makeup Professionals, and served on their board for a couple of years. I am very privileged to have been able to train under her expertise. Also, I have over 35 colors of OPI gel color polish. I am proud to say that this collection has a nice variety for you to choose from. I have added a new hard gel to my services. I am now using Gelish's LED hard gel. This product is amazing! It has a cure time of 30 seconds under my LED lamp, and sets up rock hard. It comes in two shades of pink, and clear. The clarity of the product is crystal clear, and holds up very well to the daily wear and tear of anyones routine. I am eager to try out the latest generation of eyelash extension adhesive. I will have more information on this product after I have tested it out over the next couple of weeks. From what I have researched, we should not be disappointed. As always, call me or text me with any questions at 505-480-9334, I am usually with clients during business hours, so leave me a message if I do not answer. See you soon, -Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment