Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Service coming soon

I am proud to announce that I will be attending training for permanent cosmetics. I have had the pleasure of having this procedure done, and I am excited to offer it in my salon. After a thorough research of available schools, I have decided to travel to Orange County to get my training. I will be able to offer both a manual and machine method to get you the best possible results. I am proud to say that I will be training with Susan Church in California. Her curriculum is extensive and thorough. It will be tough and rigorous, but that is the demand when taught by the best. The hard work will be worth the results. I plan to be licensed and ready no later than June 2012. Depending on State Board exam dates, hopefully sooner!


-Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment