Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pedicure Season!

It is almost that time again! The weather will be warming up soon and it will be time to break out the sandals! Did you know that when you come to me for a pedicure that I can re-shape your nails? What do I mean by this? If you have thick, unsightly nails, I can take down some of the thickness. Depending on the thickness, it may take a couple of treatments to get your nails back to normal. Thick toenails, is not normal and you do not have to live with it. A podiatrist can do this service for you, but it will cost you more, and many of them do not care about the cosmetic aspect of the nails.

My pedicure services are an hour long treatment for $40, and nail reshaping usually takes an extra 15-20 mins. Only an additional $7 for nail reshaping. Believe me, that is far less than you would pay just for an office visit to the foot doctor. Also, I don't think the foot doctor will polish your tootsies either! I don't not use, nor advocate the use of sharp instruments during a pedicure, such as the Credo blades. These are ILLEGAL in our state! Please call me if you need more information.

See you soon,

-Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment