Sunday, May 13, 2012

New OPI Gel Colors

I apologize for not posting sooner, but I have been busy around the shop. I have installed a new wood laminate floor in my esthetics room and it looks great. I hope to do the remaining rooms in the near future. I have implemented a new software to my appointment books. I have been using it for 3 weeks now, and so far I do like it. There are so many options that it is taking me a little longer than I expected to master it; however I have found a couple of bugs in the programming and I have notified the owners so that in the future it will get worked out. The cool thing about this new software is now you can book a few of your appointments online at www.styleseat. com. You will need to create a client profile and look for Digits and Derma. For now I have allowed for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday bookings for short appointments from 9:30-3:00. Now keep in mind that I do work 5-6 days a week, and for the days not listed for online booking, you will need to contact me for those slots, either by text or phone. I am happy to say with the addition of 5 new OPI gel colors I now have a full wall rack of gel polishes to choose from. Also part of this collection is the new Magneto Gelish polishes in 5 colors. If you have not seen the Magneto, it is pretty amazing. The colors deepen when it reacts to a magnet creating a half swirl pattern, you must see it to fully appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment