Monday, July 16, 2012

Cry Baby Mascara

Greetings! I am writing to you today from spectacular San Francisco! I am fortunate that I was able to come here to get the required training to learn how to apply the remarkable "semi-permanent" mascara, Cry Baby mascara. I got to try this product 2 weeks ago and I fell in love with it. When this happens, I know that I am not the only one, so here I am learning the necessary techniques so that I may bring this home to Albuquerque and share it with you! What makes it so amazing? It is a waterproof mascara that lasts up to 2 weeks! No smearing, no smudging, no flaking, and best of all, you don't have to put it on everyday! It is a professional service that you have done with a certified tech, and you are carefree for 2 whole weeks. For me, since I have permanent makeup, I was able to roll out of bed, brush my hair and teeth, and go to work! I love the "no maintenance". It holds the curl, and you can get it applied to both your upper and lower lashes. If you already wear extensions, you can have this treatment done to your lower lashes, to complete your look. If you have gorgeous lashes, this treatment will make them more gorgeous! This treatment will cut down your makeup time drastically, especially if you have difficulties getting the mascara application just right. This service will be available starting tomorrow, Tuesday July 17th, and you can call/text me to book your service. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Also, you can look for my ad for the Cry Baby mascara in the September's issue of Albuquerque, The Magazine. See you soon! -Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment